I've been tagged by Habca to list five weird things about Pappy. I did a similar one a while back, so I'm going to take some liberties with the instructions and instead list five weird things about the dog park this weekend:
- There was icy snow blanketing the enclosure. There hasn't been much snow in this area in the last couple of years, so most of us haven't seen the dog park in the white stuff.
- Pappy found a new tennis ball and spent much of his time grinding it in the snow to get it filthy. Ironically, it kept getting cleaner.
- Truman kept roaming the fence perimeter on the lookout for turd-sicles. I don't want to talk about what he does with them.
- The dogs seemed to spend way more time than usual sniffing the snow. What is there to smell in snow? It's snow.
- And sweet Jojo spent the visit on her back wriggling and grunting. But that's pretty normal.