Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Inaugural NaBloPoMo Posting

This is my inaugural posting for NaBloPoMo, striving to keep alive through 30 consecutive days of postings. In honor of the event I photochopped Pappy as a poor man's Warhol portrait. Here's a prayer that Pappy will do enough interesting things this month to merit seven-day-a-week coverage.

(Let's see, we've got Thanksgiving, a new Pappy movie nearing completion, we'll be doing a bunch of raking sometime soon, maybe we'll get some snow, could do a tour of the local dog parks... yup, I think we're covered.)

8 comments:

chichimama said...

Good luck to you too! Your dod is adorable!

chichimama said...

That would be dog....

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hmmmm....if I didn't have such a short attention san I might attempt this too.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. My mom says that you should wait 6 months and look again. Whole housing developments are erected in a couple of months. Trying to get around ABQ on the freeways during rush hour is almost impossible. The entire west side of the river is practically a city unto itself. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the schools. Very few new schools are built, especially on the west side so there is over-crowding. The dog park I go to is a recent thing. Lots of luck on your daily posting!

C-K-C

Nat said...

Buster, the number of comments I see from you on different sites, you could do NaBloPoMo standing on your... head? muzzle?

Charlie, Hard to believe how much Albuquerque must have changed. I can remember when there were a couple of developments across the river, but mostly just the volcanoes and petroglyphs.

Chichimama, thanks for your support.

Disgruntled-Owl said...

Pappy looks cheerful and thoughtful at the same time. Looking forward to reading about the fuzzy :)

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey Pappy, like your highlights!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

PS g'luck with all that dogposting.

Nat said...

Tin Tin, the highlights take forever. I know you appreciate them, 'cause it must take hours each day to paint on the dalmation spots.

Mr. Owl, sir, thank you for the visit.