Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Driving Barometer

Pappy is a pretty good little passenger on car rides. He's never sick, and he can get pretty relaxed and flop down on the back seat. However, my wife likes to point out when I'm driving and Pappy is standing ramrod straight, propped in the corner of the back seat, with a slightly startled look in his eyes. I don't have much use for editorial comments about my driving from my wife, but I sure don't need them from my dog.

Pappy says don't forget to dog the vote.

5 comments:

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hee hee hee.

Maybe he stays awake and alert 'cos you drive to more surprising places than your wife.

Just guessin'.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

3dogcache said...

What a good little backseat driver. Perhaps your wife should sit in the back and the Papster should be up front.

Gus said...

my muzzer is a far more interesting and exciting driver than my Dad. But she always makes me wear my harness, and he doesn't, so it evens out.

Gussie
I voted!

Boo Casanova said...

hehe!

i'm alright with car ride too. but i always have the habit of jumping in excitement whenever the car stop - either for traffic light, jam or whatever reason!

wet wet licks

boo

Nat said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. Pappy's happy enough to jump into the car, but he always looks a little like we are punishing him during the ride. I guess that's just owner guilt surfacing.