Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fame, Fortune, and Terriers

I was just alerted in a comment by HotDog of Wikifido.com that Pappy's Blog has been selected as Blog of the Week. Pappy gets to follow in the footsteps of many august blogdogs who have visited this page and left their marks. I couldn't help but notice a disproportionate number of terriers in the past winners' circle, not that I have any problem with that. Now, I collect my prize... a subject for one more post during National Blog Posting Month.

It wasn't so long ago that I was despairing that our blog seemed to fall off the Googlable internet. Now we've rebounded, baby, like Robert Downey, Jr. I'd like to thank Pappy, the Academy, and of course my wife...

6 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Terriers rule.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3dogcache said...

Anddog sticks out his tongue and says.... "THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Woof!

Nat said...

Buster and Momo, Thanks much.

AndDog, careful, your tongue will get stuck that way.

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

COngratulations Pappy I love reading your blog

nose licks
Scrappy
http://amaltesedogwhoblogs.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

Thank you Scrappy, my brother. I really think that Maltese Terriers should do more to emphasize the Terrier name. Not that they aren't adorable and all, but that'll do marvels to promote the breed.