Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The P Files

Since launching Pappy's web store in January, I've let it languish. I spend enough time noodling around with Photoshop, you'd think I could knock out a few shirt designs-- but, noooo. Well that's about to end. Of course that won't necessarily change the fact that only one person outside of my extended family has ever bought shirts (thanks F'doggle). In keeping with my tradition of being way behind the times and hopelessly ignorant of current trends, I went with an X Files theme for the latest design.

As a little disclaimer, I've ordered some of the other designs but not this one. The t-shirts are good quality, but designs do fade some with washing. Of course I bleach everything, so it would be more remarkable if they didn't fade. Pappy's store only charges Printfection's rate to print and mail merchandise. My sole reward is seeing Pappy's image everywhere. Well, at least when I look down at my shirt. Please be careful not to sprain your mouse finger rushing to order, there are plenty of shirts for everyone.

The Truth Is Down There

7 comments:

Charlie said...

:) Great design, we'll be back for Christmas!
- Charlie

Nat said...

Charlie,
Thanks for your kind words.

Joe Stains said...

hey Mom liked that, she ordered one. All she wears is tshirts, so that worked for her, it made her chuckle!

Nat said...

Joe,
You're my hero. Make sure she wears it if she ever travels to DC. Everyone around here wears them all the time. Well, I wear them occasinally anyway.

Becky said...

this is good news - i have been waiting for something that i could pass off as a maggie shirt.

Nat said...

Yes indeed. Pappy's buried head successfully conceals his total absence of grooming. BTW, you need way more pictures of Maggie on your site.

Becky said...

she blinks at the flash, so the only time i get cute ones of her are when she's asleep, and then it sorta feels like i'm violating her privacy.