Friday, March 09, 2007

See, I'm sitting nicely... so come out and throw the ball already

See, I'm sitting nicelyAfter our morning walk, Pappy has always raced to the back door to go outside and poke around in the back yard. More recently he has taken to sitting squarely on the patio and staring at me eating breakfast, boring a hole in the back of my head with his eyes. I think he just wants me to come out and play fetch, but it's more than a little disconcerting. I've always seen a bit of serial killer in him.

3 comments:

3dogcache said...

Pappy the serial killer...hmm, the chase, the catch, the trial, the conviction, the book ---- drum roll..."THE MOVIE" Sounds good.

Enjoy, 3dogs

Anonymous said...

Throw the ball, Clarice...

Texas's Humans.

Nat said...

3dogs and Tex,

heh heh heh.