Thursday, March 08, 2007

Captain Cruncher

Last weekend at the dog park, I had the great good fortune to be present for Cruncher's coming out party. Cruncher is the six month old black pug that Crusher's family got following his sad demise. We miss Crusher at the park, but Cruncher is pretty adorable-- though he's still kind of skinny to fit my mental image of a pug. He was instigating with Molly Basset Hound by pulling on her huge ears; I've never really seen that Molly playing before.

I forgot to bring my camera to the park this weekend, so here's a mug shot of my best recollection of the pug perp. I expect we'll be seeing more of him.

Cruncher (Artist's Rendering)

6 comments:

Nugget said...

Pappy, Great drawing, you have talented paws!

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow Pappy!
You're a talented artist! Fabulous drawing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Perspective said...

Hmm,nice drawing...looks like every other pug:-))

Enjoy, 3dogs

Nat said...

Nugget and Maggie,
Thanks.

3Dogs,
Like every pug... except black! Actually I decided it looks more like a bulldog puppy with hyperthyroidism.

L said...

I couldn't have imagined a cuter dog, until I saw the drawing. You're super talented.
Toodles,
Sweets

Nat said...

Sweets,
That's very generous of you.