I was retagged on the Christmas tagging circuit by crazed flyball junkie Pippin-- I love those wacky ears. This go round I thought I'd take a slightly different tack on the "three things I want, three things I don't" theme, and list what I want from Pappy this Christmas:
- My grass and shrubs back, freakin' herbivore.
- Him pooping directly into the bags.
- Do you think he could operate an espresso machine? It would certainly speed up the morning routine.
And these are three things I don't want from the Papster:
- Pawprints emblazoned on my suits and dress shirts in the morning.
- Muddy balls dropped in my lap.
- Him disappearing into the guest room, then getting "ominously silent" around my wife's few remaining stuffed animals.
Rather than tagging another five people with the Christmas Tag, I'm looking for volunteers. Any takers? Instructions are in the previous post.