I've been tagged by my tiny terrier brother Scrappy to respond to the following challenge--
The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
As always, my only purpose is to channel Pappy's thoughts and wants, so I will speak for him. These are three things Pappy would love for Christmas:
- A bouncy ball.
- Someone to throw the bouncy ball.
- A big chain to keep the bouncy ball thrower from going away... ever.
These are three things Pappy definitely does not want for Christmas:
- A gift certificate to the veterinarian.
- Body soap, shampoo, or any form of bath paraphernalia.
- A hotspot. (Well, he kind of enjoys working on the hotspot itself, but he really hates that disinfectant spray.)
Now I'm back to the hard part of deciding the next stuckees. Five is a lot. How about the following: