Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Newsbreak: Dogs Lying Around

I came across this item about a dog yoga class. I looked at a few photos, it seems pretty much like they got five people together in Bellvue, Washington to do yoga while their dogs lie on mats. I'm sure I'll see it plastered all over the lifestyle portion of the local newscast, like the Golden Retriever who carefully dislodged the apple his owner was choking on by leveling her and pouncing on her gut. Woohoo, now they are national news.

I'm thinking of starting up a Formula One racing league for dogs if anyone out there is interested. Now that's gonna be news.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm Bellvue...sure that isn't in New York City?

3dogs

Jude said...

For a while, there was a show on Animal Planet centered around a woman, her dog, and her yoga studio which had the people/dog classes. In New York City -- so Beth your guess is pretty right-on. :)

Nat said...

Jude,
I think the Bellvue to which 3Dog refers may be the historic lunatic asylum... as in "many dog owners belong in ________". Subjects of Animal Planet shows may well qualify too.

FleasGang said...

We're in for the formula one racing. I think we'll see if Menu foods will sponsor us.

Gus said...

We're in as a team! Teka is the driver. Watch out world!

Nat said...

Fleasgang,
Just hook up a 665 HP SBC engine on Simon's cart and you're ready for the drag racing circuit!

Gus,
If Teka is driving, you have to be in charge of the pit crew.

Jude said...

I think the Bellvue to which 3Dog refers may be the historic lunatic asylum

Yeah, I got the joke about Bellvue, WA and Bellevue, NY. I was just adding another piece of synchronicity to the NYC comment. Obscurely, it seems.

Nat said...

Jude,
Oops, sorry 'bout that.