Friday, January 04, 2008

Pappy In Eruption

Early this afternoon I got a call from the dog walker. She'd taken Pappy out for his daily walk, when he was suddenly overtaken by some digestive awfulness. Stuff started coming out of both ends. I've been around Pappy yakking often enough to know that it's probably a good thing that he has this outlet for the occasional indigestible tidbit, but coupled with the diarrhea was a little troubling. My wife headed home from work early, but when she arrived Pappy seemed none the worse for wear. When I took him for a walk in the evening, he seemed to have a reasonably solid poop-- aren't you glad you checked in on the blog?

It's sad to think of Pappy had such a bad time early in the day, but it gave me a great idea for a garden fountain.

6 comments:

Peanut said...

Glad Pappy seems to be feeling better. A water fountain huh? Might be interesting :)

Jan said...

Dog bowels is a common topic of conversation among some of my friends.

Molly the Airedale said...

Thanks for the visual, Pappy! Time for breakfast!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Nat said...

My wife tells me that she had a running dream last night that we had to give Pappy away to a family that could stay home with him to look after his now chronic barfing and pooping. She kept waking up in tears. What a sad, pathological story. I'm telling you, between me and the blog and her and her dreams we're headed for the nuthouse.

Meanwhile, Pappy is back to normal.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor poopy Pappy. Glad he's better now. J x

Anonymous said...

I want to see that water fountain.....

It reminds me of a mini golf place in CA that colored the water in their water feature depending on the holiday. Green for st.. Paddy's etc.... I think it could be a nice addition to said water fountain.