We were tagged by Oscar to think of five things to put into Pappy's time capsule for the benefit of the denizens of the distant future. I spent some time with Pappy considering the question. After extensive consultation, this is what we came up with:
- A complete set of destuffed toys. Pappy is done with them.
- There was a pile of something smelly on this morning's walk, and it was very interesting. The capsule should have some of that, whatever it was.
- Pappy is very fond of our back yard-- just how big is this capsule?
- Certainly there should be plenty of balls. We must preserve the paraphernalia of fetching for posterity.
- The remaining space should be filled with squirrels, which Pappy finds captivating. What a wonderful surprise for the folks opening the capsule.
As for passing along the tag to new people, I pick Stanley, the Fleas Gang, and 3DogCache. Apologies if I am giving anyone tag fatigue-- this time of year it's tough to find peeps that aren't just coming off a tag.